Event & Tradeshow Management
Event management is truly the Opus Advantage, putting the power of 20 years of experience behind every project.
Opus is the worldwide expert at producing and managing spectacular events.
Our Creative Services group takes ideas and brings them to life visually.
Our full-service design team can provide unlimited support on an ad hoc basis to clients at every level and stage of a project. We design identities, signage, digital, print and interactive campaigns for events all over the world
Event Strategy & Design
For meetings and events, our Event Strategy & Design (ESD) group designs, develops and drives success through three key components:
- Strategy & Event marketing, business planning, ROI metrics /racking, and format direction.
- Design & Production–Theme creation, logos, environment/décor, media production, and entertainment.
- Consulting & Marketing analysis, product/program launches, lifecycle attendee targeting, and technology opportunities.
Our technology systems are the structural backbone of our integrated event management systems.
Our team of software, database and web developers has created unique applications to support our clients. These modular and integrated applications are all housed within a single secure database for easy and safe access anytime and anywhere your team wishes. Opus Event Technologies include:
- Event Resource Center (ERC), a virtual command center managing such diverse elements as registration, shipment tracking, attendee profiling, and operational ROI.
- Registration Tools, including schedule builders, travel arrangements, lead qualifiers, and confirmations / reminders.
- Real-time Reporting Tools, from simple tracking to in depth event analytics.
- Calendar Tools, including configurable search criteria such as event type, region, manager, and more.
- Attendee Management Tools, from the invitation phase, through tracking, scheduling, and one-on-one communications.
- Speaker Management Tools, including call for topics, submissions review, and speaker preparation.
- Sponsor Management Tools, from call for sponsors, advertising, sponsor tracking and profiles, contract execution, billing, and sponsor preparation/ staffing on event day.
- Financial management tools, including full paperless accounting services such as budgets, invoicing, and reporting.
- Custom Applications, created and tailored specifically for your event by our dedicated team of developers.